Implementing Desktop Application Environments (20416)
This course provides students with the skills and knowledge to be able to design, deploy and manage a physical as well as a virtual Windows Server 2012 application management infrastructure. Students will also learn to design, deploy and manage Windows 8 Enterprise applications in a physical and virtual environment as well as in the cloud.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design an application distribution strategy that is appropriate for an organizational environment.
- Diagnose and remediate application compatibility problems for desktop and presentation virtualization-based deployments.
- Use Group Policy and Windows Intune to deploy applications to client devices.
- Deploy applications centrally using Configuration Manager.
- Configure self-service application deployment using Configuration Manager, Service Manager, and Windows 8 Application Store.
- Design and deploy Windows Server 2012 roles and features to support presentation virtualization.
- Prepare, deploy and manage applications for Remote Desktop, RemoteApp, and Remote Desktop Web Access.
- Design and deploy Windows Server 2012 roles and features to support application virtualization.
- Virtualize and deploy applications by using App-V and System Center 2012 Configuration Manager.
- Plan and configure the appropriate infrastructure to streamline the deployment of software updates to applications, and plan and configure application security.
- Plan and implement application upgrades, supersedence, and application coexistence.
- Monitor the deployment, performance, and utilization of applications and determine whether current application hosting platforms are meeting business needs.
This course is intended for IT Professionals who are interested in specializing in Windows 8 application deployments and managing the application environments for large organizations. People attending this training could be support technicians or currently in deployment roles and are considering taking the next step in their career or enhancing their skills in the areas of planning and deploying Windows 8 desktops.
Before attending this course, students must have atended the course 20415: Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure.
EQUIPOS Y DURACIÓN
Se dispone de un ordenador por alumno.
El Nº de plazas es limitado.
El curso tiene una duración de 24 horas.
Designing an Application Distribution Strategy
Determining Business Requirements for Application Distribution
Overview of Application Distribution Strategies
Diagnosing and Remediating Application Compatibility
Diagnosing Application Compatibility Issues
Evaluating and Implementing Remediation Solutions
Resolving Compatibility Issues with the Application Compatibility Toolkit
Deploying Applications by Using Group Policy and Windows Intune
Deploying Applications by Using Group Policy
Deploying Applications by Using Windows Intune
Deploying Applications by Using System Center Configuration Manager
Understanding Application Deployment by Using Configuration Manager 2012
Deploying Applications by Using Configuration Manager 2012
Configuring Self-Service Application Deployment
Understanding Self-Service Application Deployment
Configuring Self-Service with Windows Intune
Self-Service Deployment with Configuration Manager 2012
Self-Service Deployment with Service Manager 2012
Designing and Implementing Presentation Virtualization Infrastructure
Assessing Presentation Virtualization Requirements
Planning Presentation Virtualization Infrastructure
Deploying Presentation Virtualization Infrastructure
Preparing, Configuring and Deploying Presentation Virtualization Applications
Determining Presentation Virtualization Application Strategies
Deploying Remote Desktop, RemoteApp, and RD Web Access
Designing and Deploying an Application Virtualization Environment
Overview of Application Virtualization Models
Deploying Application Virtualization Infrastructure Components
Configuring Application Virtualization Client Support
Preparing, Sequencing, and Deploying Virtual Applications
Sequencing Applications with App-V
Deploying App-V Applications
Planning and Implementing Application Updates and Security
Planning Application Updates
Deploying Updates With WSUS
Deploying Application Updates by Using Configuration Manager 2012
Implementing Application Security
Planning and Implementing Application Upgrade and Supersedence
Planning and Implementing Application Upgrades and Supersedence
Planning and Implementing Application Coexistence
Monitoring Application Deployment, Utilization, and Performance
Planning and Implementing Application Monitoring Infrastructure
Application Metering, Inventory and Asset Intelligence
Monitoring Application Resource Utilization